Shake off the winter cold with an afternoon of activities and conversations centred around your wellbeing.
January can often feel like a difficult month. With the festive period well behind us, less sunlight and less in our pockets, we can feel stuck and uninspired.
This event will help you think about ways to look after your health and wellbeing, and manage the winter blues.
- Learn and practice some relaxation techniques
- Find out ways you can improve your health and wellbeing
- Enjoy Creative activities
- Bask in the winter sun (weather dependant!)
- Get advice on going Smokefree
12:15pm – Cook & Eat soup session
12:30pm – Therapy slots until 2:30pm (back, neck and shoulder massages)
2:00pm – Exercise class taster.
PLUS take away practical goodie bags, including: Tea bags, Lavendar Bags, Seeds, Turmeric, Recipes, useful information.